Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Merry Christmas



It was just a week ago yesterday--not December or January or even February--2 feet--24 inches--a whole bunch of snow. We got home from Green River on Sunday night and saw stars in the sky as we walked out to the mail box--a beautiful almost spring night. Upon rising at 6:00 a.m. we found 8 inches in the driveway. Tim shoveled a path for me to use to get to school. By the time I was ready to face the 11th graders just a little later there was 2 more inches. At 3:00 when I was ready to come home there was snow above the wheelwells of my Mazda. It is so nice to have a comfy warm home to come home to on days like that. It has warmed up nicely since last week and much of that white stuff is melted, but we could still build a snow fort on the north side of the house.

1 comment:

  1. Will would absoultly hate that! He is loving the spring warming we are having now. I hate to think that there is a storm coming in late this weekend.

    ReplyDelete