Saturday, January 24, 2009

My seven things

I didn't get tagged either, but I thought this might be fun so here goes.

Seven Things I Can Do Well
  1. Bake rolls (dinner rolls and sweet rolls). I'll bake sweet rolls if someone will come and visit.
  2. Spending money. I had a great time getting things to put into Mom's new apartment. It looks really cute.
  3. Playing games with the grandkids. Monopoly anyone?
  4. Sharing stoies about the grandkids. "We had so much fun camping with Caleb last summer. He had to go potty so I . . ."
  5. The 12 Days of Christmas. I already have plans for next year.
  6. Listening (most of the time.)
  7. Nagging K.C--mostly about not losing Andrea.

Seven Things I Can't Do

  1. Save money.
  2. Keep the house, garage, yard house or my school room tidy.
  3. Stay out of trouble with my kids.
  4. Let something go.
  5. Say "no" to any of the grandkids.
  6. Tolerate biases.
  7. Quit missing those I have lost.

Seven Things I Always Say

  1. "I'm sorry."
  2. "Really?"
  3. "Blah, blah, blah."
  4. "Holy Moly!"
  5. "I can't do this."
  6. "How much do you need?"
  7. "I love you."

Seven Things I Love to Eat

  1. Chocolate ice cream
  2. Sugar cookies
  3. Southwest egg rolls from Chili's
  4. Roasted chicken salad from Firehouse
  5. Popcorn
  6. Turkey dinner
  7. Diet Cherry Coke

4 comments:

  1. We have not been to chilis forever--we must go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For not being able to tolerate biases, you sure hang out with the wrong crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chuckled reading this because I could hear your voice saying things like "Holy Moly." Especially when you're losing to Monopoly.

    ReplyDelete