Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just checking to see if I can do it

One of the things I do most often when I am trying to learn a new computer skill is to begin something, exit the program and not be able to get back in. I need Kali Sarah here to help me learn what I am doing. Anyway, I am just checking to see if I can post twice in a row.

Like my children, I have been touched by our new president--not just because he is the first African American to hold this important position, but because he promises change and hope. Like Brian, I understand that he is a politician, but maybe we can trust him to be an honest one. It is good to be an American, to live in a country where we can count on our hopes for change.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you started a blog!!! You are a great writer and it will be fun to read your stories.
    p.s. Please burn all of the pictures that Caleb took with the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start--I hope you have read Jamie's latest post--It is my all time favorite. It is entitled: p.s. Caleb is a stinker. Make sure you read it. It may remind you of another little sh_t we used to have to live with.

    ReplyDelete