Thursday, January 22, 2009

I really don't know what I'm doing

I spent an hour catching up on Brian's and Leslie's blogs when I was supposed to be getting Mom ready for bed the other night. I got to know a K.C that I didn't know today instead of preparing for my next class. I'm not sure this is the healthy thing for me to do. I already have vices that keep me from doing what I am supposed to do--watching The Bachelor, The Biggest Loser and Survivor when it is on; reading and rereading the Harry Potter series; sleeping; eating black licorice and sugar cookies, drinking Diet Coke and planning next year's 12 Days of Christmas. I would rather play solitaire on my phone than read my students' papers. But I do so enjoy your blogs and think I would like to get into the mix so here goes.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great start, you can't do it wrong, it's a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Carol! So impressed and I'm excited to read your writing. I've always loved your writing but I don't get to read it enough!

    ReplyDelete